[vc_row widthopt=”” fixedbg=”” footerrow=””][vc_column][vc_text_separator title=”Certified Tantra Teacher”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row widthopt=”” fixedbg=”” footerrow=””][vc_column][vc_column_text]A Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) credential is earned by yoga teachers whose training and teaching experience meet Yoga Alliance Standards. An RYT must complete training with a Registered Yoga School (RYS®), be confirmed by RYS and keep current with Continuing Education and their annual fees.
Click one of the Registry Marks below to learn more about that designation.
As a RYT, you get all the benefits of a Yoga Alliance membership, like:
- An internationally-recognized credential that shows you have met our minimum standards of yoga training.
- Marketing on our RYT directory, where you can list where you teach and tell the world more about who you are as a yoga teacher.
- Access to free live Online Workshops(and a library of their recordings) which allow you to learn from leaders in the yoga community about topics like ethics, marketing and much more!
- Advocacy alerts when there are local, state and national government issues facing the yoga community.
- Invitations to community events and meet-ups that Yoga Alliance attends or hosts in your area.
- Insightful publicationsranging from our monthly newsletter, Index of Yoga Research and hundreds of informative articles and videos.
- Discounts on products and servicesfrom our partners on everything from liability insurance to yoga clothes to business software.
To become a RYT, you must:
- Complete training with a Registered Yoga School (RYS®) at the 200- or 500-hour level
- Pay the applicable fees
- Review your RYS’s training
Learn more about the application process and apply today!
Other Helpful Links for RYTs
- Continuing Education Requirements
- Maintaining Your Registration
- Fees for Teachers
- Promoting Your Designation
- Important Policies for RYTs
- Discounts for Members
- Upcoming Online Workshops
Costs for Teachers
RYT Registration Fees and Membership Dues
Application and upgrade fees are non-refundable. For questions, please contact us.
|Application Fee||Annual/Renewal Dues||TOTAL Initial Registration Cost|
|RYT 200; E-RYT 200; RYT 500; E-RYT 200, RYT 500; E-RYT 500||$50||$65||$115|
|Upgrade Fees (from any other designation; includes specialty designations RCYT and RPYT. Must have RYT designation to upgrade)||$50||n/a||n/a|