Tantra Federation seeks to include schools that teach Tantra as a path to discover a long lasting happiness and liberation from suffering.
Our certifications are designed for Tantra schools offering short or long term facilitator training courses that are aligned with this vision.
To become a CTS, submit an application with the following information and materials:
1. The name(s) and contact information of the school’s Owner(s)
2. A syllabus of your training that satisfies our Standards at the 200, 500 or 1000 hour level
3. The name(s) of your school’s Trainer Coordinator
4. The primary location of your school
5. A sample certificate of what your trainees will receive when they complete the training (click here to see the certificate guidelines)
6. Payment of the applicable fees
Any school that meets our minimum training requirements can apply to register as a Certified Tantra School.
Once a school is registered with us, students who go ahead and complete their training are eligible to register with the Tantra Federation as Certified Tantra Teachers.
Note that the certification system of Tantra Federation is a directory and licensing service, not a credentialing systems such as accreditations, leisure..etc.
To become a CTS, submit an application with the following information and materials